Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sailors Day 2

Ahoy!


Day 2 for sailors. We officially opened the Tool Fair Workshops with the head of the Czech National Agency Michal Urban and Mgr. Jan Činčera PhD from the Technical University of Liberec.

Michal Urban gave a clear message about citizenship saying that we should think European and get involved locally.


Zuzana Tvrzský, who works in NGO V-Club, which has much praised workshop called Hands and Creatives Advertise Yourself, also came for the opening.

Regional coordinator and editor of Liberec, Petra Handlířová, was also with us to share her insights on the day and how she perceives the issue of citizenship: "The international meetings are very helpful to me, I appreciate that I get to meet new people and ideas. Discussion in English is very interesting to me. I puzzle ideas, formulate them correctly, which is not always easy. But the debate nurtures the senses. I think that when working with the theme of citizenship, it is extremely important just to meet people from other countries. But I could recognize on myself, that it is always important to start with myself, the place where I live and only then to confront all of this with European citizenship, which gives us some insight. I really enjoyed the workshop, it gave me a chance to try certain methods in practice. The final discussion made us think about the position of the trainer of a workshop. I talked about the risks that may arise and what other options there are for working with the method . It was very beneficial for me to hear the views of other people. "



Also, sailors now have secret friends, so get busy and start being friendly to your secret friend :)





No comments: